Re: Raspberry Pi etal

Thanks to everyone especially Michael for providing the internet.

I had a good time even though I didn't get very far in my project. At least I got a start.

Thomas

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019, 12:46 PM ace36 <acohen36@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, that's great, but just-in-case 85C Bakery Cafe's WiFi is down again as
> it apparently was last Sunday, who might be providing alternate WiFi access
> (using different ssid and psk entries in the above network= {} section) ???
> -A

I expect to be attending ... and I should have something that can
provide at least some Wi-Fi<-->Internet coverage.
--

Hey, that's great.
Should be at 85C Bakery Cafe well-before 2pm space-permitting, and even if Michael P's typical WiFi-access and attendance report shows no "85c Bakery Cafe" WiFi access with 8+ active Pi-Day participants :-)