NEW VENUE: BerkeleyLUG meetup next Sunday 2019-04-14 at Algorithm Coffee Co

Algorithm Coffee Co
1122 University Ave, Berkeley, CA 94702
Noon till 3 pm.

I'll be there.

I will be continuing my raspberry pi project. Use spill pins on the pi to flash a bios chip. Second would be to dual boot a chrome box with Linux.

Thomas