Re: Alert! 85C is closed!

Quoting tom r lopes (tomrlopes@gmail.com):

> Pi day will be at Algorithm tomorrow.
>
> I just walked by and found it is closed for good.

Well, darn.  I might be the only one to be nostalgic for the place,
despite its problems.  Those red bean and matcha pastries were really
good.  I guess I'll have to rely on any of the myriad of other Chinese
bakeries in the Bay Area.

--
Cheers,                          "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals;
Rick Moen                        I am a vegetarian because I hate plants."