BerkeleyLUG.com WordPress.com site migration: targeting <= 2019-08-27T09:53:17Z

Jack,

I'm aiming/hoping/targeting to have the
BerkeleyLUG.com WordPress migrated by
<= 2019-08-27T09:53:17Z (6 months after I was notified of having
been granted admin access on the site)
I'll update when it's completed.
I'm certainly hoping to have it done by then,
I'll let you know if for any reason it might take
bit longer.

Details ...:
Most notably, I need to refactor my Apache configuration -
it's gotten rather big and complex - many sites, various
configurations on each, etc.  It has lots of use of
Include and IncludeOptional - which is kind'a good,
as that consolidates a lot of otherwise redundant stuff,
but it needs to be better consolidated/organized - notably
to get the wordpress bits in there appropriately for the relevant
virtual site(s), and not for the other(s), etc. (and generally
manage the whole web server thingy better).

references/excerpts: