Pi Day Sunday 2019-07-07 at Cafe Blue Door (new location for Pi Day too!)

From: "tom r lopes" <tomrlopes@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2019-06-09 at Cafe Blue Door (new place!)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:27:18 -0700

So Pi July on the 7th will be at Blue Door.
I have been gifted a Pi 3. Free to whoever wants it for Pi July. Comes with
choice of red or clear case and I think an SD card. You will need to
provide your own power supply. And it is very easy to set it up for
headless mode.
Let me know if you want it.

And yes, I'd be interested in that Pi.  I've got a (much older) Pi,
and do quite have in mind a (mini-)project that actually requires 2 Pis.
So ... 2nd Pi would be highly useful for that.  :-)