The meeting today ...

Today was a challenge.  The venue (Blue Door Cafe) was crowded, and Kim, Michael and I tried for a bit to find an alternate close by without luck.  Ended up squeezing on the large table with some students who were doing interviews for a volunteer group.  The students were very gracious!

Maybe we need an alternate just in case.  Or just chalk up today as a fluke.  It seem that two different student groups were having meetings there at the same time.  Because once the interviews were over, there was a lot of space.

There was some talk of starting earlier to secure a space.  But in this case it wouldn't have mattered as the interviews were scheduled from Cafe opening time.

Thomas