One off Pi Day

Aaron and I will be at Cafe Blue Door this Sunday the 15th to work on Pi stuff.
You are welcome to join us.

As always noon til 3ish at Blue Door and while we try to get the big table we are respectful to
other patrons and to the workers and the venue.

Side note:  I realize that I don't have a sign like Michael has for his groups.  I will try to come
up with something but I'm not very artistic.  So I would welcome any input.

Anyways the next regular meeting is October 6th.  I wish I could call it the OctoPi meeting but
that name is already taken for a Pi based 3d print server ;-)

Thomas