Re: Some of us here already, have ample space, AC Poser, Wi-Fi, Internet*, ...

So today i was playing with the Pi 4 and a Coral USB Accelerator: https://coral.withgoogle.com/products/accelerator/
Got it working on the PI, But decided to try on my desktop.

Face detection on an old photo of me and Alan Tong (Fixit clinic at Oakland Asian Library)
using the python example code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pMO6BlDBIVXhgJwhnTby8zqXOm5WfB0h/view

So maybe I can use this for my Halloween Pi project.  But the sample code takes 4-5 sec on the photo.
I would need it to be much faster.

Thomas