Re: Some here already, have space, AC Power, Wi-Fi & Internet*: Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2019-11-24 at Cafe Blue Door

thanks very nice meetup

El dom., 24 nov. 2019 a las 10:43, Michael Paoli (<Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu>) escribió:
And some of us here already, have space, AC Power, Wi-Fi & Internet*.

*IPv4 only:
$ TZ=GMT0 date -Iseconds && curl https://www.ipv4.balug.org/myip
2019-11-24T18:40:24+00:00
67.188.24.120