pi.berkeleylug.com.? :-) (cert, ...)

Tom,

Per our earlier communications:

Let me know when you check if you can have open TCP ports
80 & 443 with your ISP on IPv4 (and also, if applicable/available,
IPv6).

We could then:
set up page, likely:
https://berkeleylug.com/pi/
On the BerkeleyLUG web site.
And could then also include link(s) from there to:
http[s]://[www.]pi.berkeleylug.com/
I could also work on setting up dynamic DNS on
berkeleylug.com
and account and suitable access, so you'd be able to change DNS
for [*.]pi.berkeleylug.com.

Oh, and do also have TLS(/"SSL") cert ready for you - if you wish
to use it, and when we have secure means to transfer key (e.g. via
aforementioned above account and ssh/scp/sftp):
            Not Before: Feb  1 15:32:20 2020 GMT
            Not After : May  1 15:32:20 2020 GMT
        Subject: CN = *.pi.berkeleylug.com
*.pi.berkeleylug.com,pi.berkeleylug.com
I use letsencrypt.org, and generally get new certs a bit
more frequently than every 90 days (since they expire after 90 days).
Anyway, got such cert covering the above
(Subject Alternative Name (SAN) & wildcard)
so that would suffice to cover not only
pi.berkeleylug.com, but also any subdomain directly thereunder, e.g.:
www.pi.berkeleylug.com
And you could decide what you'd want the canonical to be
(with or without leading www., and https, or http).
Anyway, not much extra work for me to obtain such cert when I
do all my others (for efficiency, I grab 'em all right around the
same time, so all the expirations are fairly closely aligned, and
then I effectively process 'em all as a (sequential) "batch",
bit more frequent than once every 90 days ... then generally no
other such certs to muck with in the time between).

see also:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2020-January/date.html