Berkeley Pi: Getting ready for next week.

So I have been thinking about how to make the Pi get togethers better.

Problem is, It'd be nice to run the Pi headless so you don't need to lug around
monitors and stuff.  But at a Cafe you don't have access to the router, so how do
you find the Raspberry Pi ip address?
So I thought to just bring in my own router.
How about a Pi 4 as router!   So I followed the tutorial on raspberrypi.org.
Now we have a Pi 4 with USB wifi dongle.  The USB connects to Cafe Blue Door
WIFI which is then shared to the builtin WIFI.
So the Pi 4 broadcasts a network as "Pihub" with a passphrase "BerkeleyPi"
You can connect to Pihub and the Pi 4 does dhcp and bridges the connection to
Cafe Blue Door WIFI.  I'll attach a screen with output of the dhcp so you can see the
ip there.
I still have to figure out how you'd distinguish between various Pi clients
(maybe hostname?)

So I'll be working on this tomorrow at the BerkeleyLUG meeting.

Also sorry about the delay getting the Berkeley Pi website up.  I wanted to get
WordPress working on a Pi 3.  I had trouble with getting the database setup and
decided to take a break.  But now I think I know what I was doing wrong.  So I'll
install Wordpress tomorrow if there is time.

Thomas