Berkeley Pi: Now with real fruit!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4TvNUDDye1heB8rs9

I did what I could but I'm no baker.  Raspberry and strawberry and sugar.  It may be a
little tart.  I added strawberry to cut the tartness a bit and I think it helped.  Maybe too sweet. When I get a chance I'll skip out and grab some whipped cream.

Well, here now trying to set up.  Wifi is good and power at the big table!
Music is 70's easy listening.  VR dude is here but not setup yet.

Thomas