Berkeley Pi: Nice meeting today.

Grant Bowman came by early and showed off his version of the original
Douglas Engelbart chorded keyboard (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Engelbart and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mother_of_All_Demos)  (keyboard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chorded_keyboard)
Pics here:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/sZEsRLfMJDcXXzx69
Neat use of the Raspberry Pi touchscreen.

Bob Smith and Juan were there as well as my friends Tom and Phil.  There were three others but I'm very bad at names.  One may come by for BerkeleyLUG next week.
The group:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/kBE31bExd79JFnGE9

The edible raspberry pie was good, too.

Thomas