Virtual meeting tomorrow!

Meeting Sunday May 10th 11am till whenever.

We will be using video conferencing by Jitsi.org.  It is an open source product unlike
Zoom, et al.   It runs without an extra client on pc, using the web-rtc feature built in
to any modern web browser (Firefox, Chrome)
The Jitsi organisation provides a free meeting server at meet.jit.si  Limited to 75 users
but unlimited in time.
On mobile, IOS or Android you will need to run an app.  Go to meet.jit.si to find the
appstore links.

Check your email around 11am tomorrow to get the room name.  Most likely berkeleylug.
(I'll check the room first in case someone has jacked it already.  Remember this completely
free not restricted to anyone)  So go to meet.jit.si  Enter the room berkeleylug.  Your browser
will ask you to allow camera and or microphone.  You can be invisible and/or silent as you
wish and/or revoke permissions.  By default you are muted when you enter..  There is a
microphone icon on the bottom to unmute.  Also pressing the space bar will mute/unmute.

You can also participate by phone call.  I'll provide the details Sunday.

Also realize tomorrow is Mother's Day.  So there may be some service congestion
problems.

Nice pdf guide here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg400vj5jreod3o/Latest%20Web%20Conference%20Guide%20-%20Jitsi_en-us.pdf?dl=0

Thomas