Re: Digest for berkeleylug@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Quoting tom r lopes (tomrlopes@gmail.com):

> I use digest mode for some lists.  When you have email notifications
> enabled on your phone and something controversial happens on a list
> it can get really annoying.

There are of course advantages.  Whether the costs are too high depends
in part on whether you want timely delivery -- and those costs become
a lot higher if you post (and are various, starting with defaulting to a
meaningless Subject header like the one above).

--
Cheers,                                            "He who laughs last, lasts."
Rick Moen                                                       -- Leo Rosten