DNS slave server(s?) available

Thought I'd mention/offer, if folks are interested,

I do have DNS server available that can serve as DNS slave for
folks that may be looking for such.  Just shoot me an email
off-list (or on-list if it's a more general question) if
interested.

High availability?  Eh.  It's on virtual server at the end of
a now cable (formerly DSL) Internet connection at home,
for the most part doesn't have redundancy, ... but
"other than that" it's generally up and available most of
the time.  It's on the same host that covers most all things
BerkeleyLUG (notwithstanding "list"/group on Google & DNS slaves),
SF-LUG (notwithstanding list on linuxmafia.com & DNS slaves),
BALUG (notwithstanding DNS slaves)
So it's a pretty available host/server.
And yes, also has IPv6 (thus far mostly using tunneled, may
switch primarily to native at some point, now that I also have
that available).