Re: Get Repair Help at Home through Virtual Fixit Clinics

I click the link and the first virtual Fixit is "Lund/Malmö Sweden"

What I don't understand is if it is global why is a location specified?  Is that
just the sponsor or Zoom account holder?

Because I only speak and understand english (actually maybe understand a little Portugese and Spanish)

Thomas