Re: Get Repair Help at Home through Virtual Fixit Clinics

Quoting tom r lopes (tomrlopes@gmail.com):

> I click the link and the first virtual Fixit is "Lund/Malmö Sweden"
>
> What I don't understand is if it is global why is a location
> specified?  Is that just the sponsor or Zoom account holder?

The event sponsor/leader, I think.

> Because I only speak and understand english (actually maybe understand a
> little Portugese and Spanish)

The event's description at
https://www.facebook.com/events/3296846873661129/ strongly suggests that
the predominant language to be used is English.

There's also a paragraph in Swedish (with a parenthetical remark in
German) that translates as:

   Do you want help in Swedish?  We will also have Swedish-speaking
   volunteers to help (also German)!  Enter your preferred language when
   registering.

(I don't speak either Swedish or German, but can get by in Norwegian.)

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen            Diaeresis:  Keeping the cow out of co-worker since 700 AD.