Measuring pointers/referrals to pi.berkeley.com ?

Is there a way or are there ways to possibly track and/or measure any or all pointers/referrals and redirects
*from* other links a.k.a. URLs *to* the canonical landing page of http[s]://[www.]pi.berkeleylug.com/ ??

See below the longer quote as well....