Pi.BerkeleyLUG - name/string, web page, SIG, ... (Re: pi.berkeleylug.com ... "Berkeley Pi" ... --> Pi.BerkeleyLUG ... Pi Day ...)

So ... after further communication at the Pi.BerkeleyLUG meeting this
past Sunday, etc., what was proposed has essentially been implemented.

In summary:
"Pi.BerkeleyLUG" - that's the canonical form of the string, (to be)
used in various places to help identify the SIG, filter/search, etc.
Notably includes at least:
o Please use it in Subject: header on list, to help identify relevant
  (recommended to use case as shown for ease for the humans, but for
  programmatic use, e.g. filtering, do case insensitive match).  That
  doesn't necessarily preclude *also* using additional identifiers, but
  Pi.BerkeleyLUG should be primary and is now the canonical.
o Pi.BerkeleyLUG has at least one dedicated web page:
  https://BerkeleyLUG.com/Pi.BerkeleyLUG/
  That can be used as a primary(/fallback) persistent place for folks to
  get at least some basic information about Pi.BerkeleyLUG, and anyone
  with >=edit access on WordPress on the BerkeleyLUG site can update it
  (several folks already have access, if you want to be added, just
  ask).  Also, for convenience and ease of use, a range of variations on
  that URL will also get one 301 redirected to the canonical above.
  E.g.:
  http://berkeleylug.com/pi
  https://berkeleylug.com/piberkeley
  https://berkeleylug.com/berkeleypi
  https://berkeleylug.com/pi.berkeley
  https://berkeleylug.com/pi-berkeley
  https://berkeleylug.com/berkeleylugpi
  https://berkeleylug.com/berkeleylug.com-pi
  https://www.berkeleylug.com/pi.berkeleylug.com
  Or for those that speak Apache2/Perl RE:
(?!(?-i)^/Pi\.BerkeleyLUG/$)^/(?:pi(?:[-.]?berkeley(?:lug(?:\.com)?)?)?|berkeley(?:lug(?:\.com)?)?[-.]?pi)/?$ [NC]
o Pi.BerkeleyLUG is a Special Interest Group (SIG) of BerkeleyLUG (to
  remove ambiguity over describing it and make more simple and concise
  describing, at least in part, what it is and its (at least current)
  relationship to BerkeleyLUG)
o pi.berkeleylug.com & DNS - fair bit has been said on that earlier ...
  dynamic DNS, utility/role account (piberk) on host has access to
  update that DNS, relevant responsible person(s) can also request and
  be granted that access too, so that, e.g. [www.]pi.berkeleylug.com.
  DNS could go to, e.g. web server running on a Raspberry Pi or the like.
  Also, as suggested/proposed in the earlier there's automagic fallback.
  If/when http://pi.berkeleylug.com/ doesn't respond for a while,
  DNS goes to fallback to use the berkeleylug.com web server,
  and that web server is configured so anything coming in with
  Host: matching [www.]pi.berkeleylug.com gets 302 redirected to:
  https://BerkeleyLUG.com/Pi.BerkeleyLUG/
  Want to peek a little at some of the automagic bits?  Have a look at
  these bits:
  $ hostname; id; crontab -l | grep -v \^#
  balug-sf-lug-v2.balug.org
  uid=24567(piberk) gid=24567(piberk) groups=24567(piberk)
0,6,12,18,24,30,36,42,48,54 * * * * exec >>/dev/null 2>&1 && /home/piberk/bin/pi.berkeleylug; :
  $
  https://berkeleylug.com/~piberk/bin/pi.berkeleylug
  https://berkeleylug.com/~piberk/bin/Nsupdate

Anyway, that gives the Pi.BerkeleyLUG SIG a nice consistent
"Pi.BerkeleyLUG" to use throughout to identify, etc., and a web page,
etc.