Re: Assisting Elise S with editing grub.cfg

Quoting goossbears (acohen36@gmail.com):

> Instead of using the slightly more difficult to use 'Vi' editor, might I
> suggest that 'Nano' is and would have been a better choice to use in this
> case?

I almost never use nano, and would have no hope of remembering its
operations.  But I can efficiently walk people through vi operations
from memory without even looking.  (So can any other sysadmin.)

Also, there's _always_ some implementation of vi present on any *ix,
which is also a significant part of why it's worth learning.  That is
definitely not true of nano.

Nothing against nano, mind you.