From: "tom r lopes" <tomrlopes@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Help Creating A Bootable USB Disk
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 03:39:09 -0700

If you want stop by at the SF-Lug Jitsi meet.

meet.jit.si/sf-lug.org

I just ran the startup disk creator in Ubuntu 20.04 and I'm not seeing
the stuff you describe.  Maybe it was different in 14.04  I only saw the
one
option to write the disk.  No option for making space for files and all
that.
Is it making a live usb with persistence?

Thomas

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 1:24 AM 'Christian Peeples' via BerkeleyLUG <