Re: BerkeleyLUG Google Groups (list) - backup(s) & ... (possibly) migrate to ...

Michael:

It does not make much difference to me.  My major concern is that I would not want to make too much extra work for you.  I do not think anything we put in the list is all that confidential or sensitive.

-- Chris Peeples --
(c) +1-510-851-0968