Re: BerkeleyLUG's Virtual Meetup this Sunday 2021-05-09

I'll be there.

Actually I plan to be at Cafe Strada which is at the corner of Bancroft and College in Berkeley.
It is an outdoor cafe with power outlets everywhere and open WIFI (also close enough to the
campus for that WIFI, too)  I completed my shots, so safe as you can expect.
Welcome to join me.  Tables seem to be reduced so you need to place laptop on lap.
I tried this out last week for SF LUG and it was Ok.  I used a headset and got muted a
couple times -- nobody said why (maybe my eating and drinking?)  So I will do push-to-talk.

I have new to me Thinkpad X1 Extreme (gen 1) and have already put Ubuntu 21.04.  I will
try to dual boot Arch, so maybe I'll stream that via usb capture.

See you Sunday!

Thomas