Re: BerkeleyLUG's Virtual Meetup this Sunday 2021-05-09

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 7:42:50 PM UTC-7 trl wrote:
I'll be there.

Actually I plan to be at Cafe Strada which is at the corner of Bancroft and College in Berkeley.
It is an outdoor cafe with power outlets everywhere and open WIFI (also close enough to the
campus for that WIFI, too)  I completed my shots, so safe as you can expect.
Welcome to join me.  Tables seem to be reduced so you need to place laptop on lap.
I tried this out last week for SF LUG and it was Ok.  I used a headset and got muted a
couple times -- nobody said why (maybe my eating and drinking?)  So I will do push-to-talk.

Sounds great, Thomas!
Am also looking forward both to joining in-person meetups and to seeing more higher-capacity, local meetup venues opening up hopefully quite soon :-)
Planning to visit my mother for Mother's Day a bit later this morning (thank goodness she's healthy and we're both fully vaccinated!) so I might not be able to join the virtual meetup until sometime(?) before the scheduled 2:00pm endtime.

-A