Re: BerkeleyLUG's Virtual + Hybrid Meetup this Sunday 2021-05-23

I will be at Strada a bit after 10 but before 11.
And will

Bring CyclopsCam.
   Attach to one laptop w/Ubuntu -- hopefully I can get the right audio and video configured for Jitsi.
   I will face the camera so you can sit to avoid or not.
   This is first real test!

Bring a cable lock. I have only one.

Bring a power strip

Hdmi capture dongle and cable.  You can jitsi on your own or connect to the Cyclops stream
    via capture

Other laptop I will probably be trying out OBS Studio, seeing if I can improve the stream in future.

If I have forgotten anything let me know,
Thomas