Keeper of the iso's

I have a 1TB portable and thought I could fill it with Linux installers.
Then bringing this to meetings for people to use.

I have heard of software Ventoy which is supposed to multiboot
any number of iso's.  I have not tried it yet but I have heard good things.

So what distros should I download?

Ubuntu flavors
Debian (non-free, multi-arch)
Pop OS
Mint

What else?  Aaron (goosbears) what do you suggest?

There was discussion on the sf-lug list about checking signatures, so I will
have to do that.

I would appreciate any suggestions.  1TB should be able to hold most everything.

Thomas