Pi.BerkeleyLUG: A spooky Pitober meeting.

Next meeting this Sunday October 17th from 11 am till about 2pm.

In person at Cafe Blue Door on Bancroft Ave near the UC campus
(accross from the track and the gym)

Virtual on Jitsi at meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG or join by phone 1.512.647.1431 code:3314091209#

I will likely be working on a costume idea.  So i will probably trying to hand sew some stuff.
Yeah I have never learned to use a machine.  I have been meaning to but not found the time
to take a class.  So I struggle with the manual method.
The other part of the costume require Pi or micro controller, But I doubt I'll get that far Sunday.

Keep this short -- more to say but I want to get this out.

Later Thomas