From: "tom r lopes" <tomrlopes@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Next meeting this Sunday 15.05.2022
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 11:25:30 -0700

Now at Cafe Strada as I find now that Blue Door is closed

On Fri, May 13, 2022, 2:30 AM tom r lopes <tomrlopes@gmail.com> wrote:

In person meeting at Cafe Blue Door from 11 am til about 2pm.

And online at meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

No special topic agenda this time.

Does anyone want some small flash drives?  like 1 or 2 GB?
Also I have a couple binocular microscope heads.  No name brand.  I have
some parts
of boom stands but incomplete or I can't figure out how they come
together.  A usb
microscope like the $20 - $30 ones you find on Amazon or Ali or Bangood.
Maybe I'll find more when I look around.

Electronics swap meet is cancelled again.  I was thinking to give away the
stuff there but they lost the space at the Sunnyvale library.  They are not
saying why they lost the space.  (My thought is: nobody realized that if
half the parking lot has vendors then the other half is used by the people
shopping - leaving no space for library patrons)

See you Sunday, Thomas

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BerkeleyLUG" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to berkeleylug+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/berkeleylug/CAGpvfsrYzTWSqEsRO-cbQRiAOHNB6MFdD1_ZpsmKg7W%2BWJjhcw%40mail.gmail.com.