Pi.BerekeleyLUG: At New location!!! Next meeting this Sunday 16.04.2023

New location SudoRoom in Oakland.
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Directions

It is very close to the 51st and Telegraph shops and near where Telegraph and Shattuck meet.

Macarthur Bart is close and it is also on a couple AC Transit bus lines (6 and 12, I think)

I have just become a member of Sudo Room and I have been going there on Tuesday nights for "Hardware Hacking/ Fixit Clinic"
This should be a good place for a Pi meeting as there many monitors and keyboards and tools and parts.

Enter at the door on the corner.  Ring the buzzer and I can come open.  Or call (or txt)  me
5one0 nine 84 two four five five.

Meeting is from 11am to 2pm Sunday April 16th

Online find us on meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

Thomas