Re: Pi.BerekeleyLUG: At New location!!! Next meeting this Sunday 16.04.2023

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NfZgDVzS49jpyo8w7

All set. There are a couple people there working on stuff but we have plenty of space.

Come to the door on the corner and ring the bell (white button on black case).

Thomas five one O 9842455