Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Pseudo meetings at SudoRoom

I'll be at SudoRoom tomorrow and next Sunday. 11am to at least 2pm. Everyone is welcome to join me.

Call or txt 510 984 2455 to obtain entry.

I will be working on the pile of Chromebooks. Flashing a new EFI firmware and installing Linux.
I hope to create a guide like on Ifixit or maybe a YouTube video.

Also on the agenda is finishing the lcd upgrade on an IdeaPad 3

Note that there is no regular Berkeley Pi meeting in August as I'll be out of town.

Stream on meet.jit.si/Pi.BerkeleyLUG

Thomas