Re: BerkeleyLUG meetup this Sunday 2023-09-24

On Sun, Sep 24, 2023 at 12:47 PM tom r lopes <tomrlopes@gmail.com> wrote:
Was at Strada from 11 till about 1215. No one else. I didn't bring anything to do with me today.
Sorry if late comer
Thomas

It ended up just being myself and Chris P on the BerkeleyLUG Jit.si Meet until 2:00pm.
On a positive note, the pics of you(Thomas) and Alan at last week's Pi.BerkeleyLUG meetup at SudoRoom looked decent :-)
https://sudoroom.org/lists/hyperkitty/list/sudo-discuss@sudoroom.org/thread/IWVF7HFQBJAOYP6JRBKGGSJ4VSSNHWAK/ ----> https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPvYe4M1e1fhgE9kFNIkgKRbfNM73RwSR_zpRM8z1j0Rg5PuAV98IeIoT_WO06tsQ?pli=1&key=WEVCYXFEb0RjZ3hnNWZZMVZNYm53M0dnYUp5QmtB

Best,
-A