Pi.BerkeleyLUG: Next meeting this Sunday 19.11.2023

Now with Pi 5!
I still have one Pi 5 8gb from the launch event last month and a 4gb that I pre ordered from the announcement.
The launch event went pretty well. People were interested in how the 5 would work in their projects. And one 8gb Pi 5 was given out (and a couple of 4s).
Sorry no giveaways this time.

So at SudoRoom in Sunday November 19 from 11 am to 2pm.  There is a buzzer at the door or call or txt me at 510-984-2455 for access.

I'll be 3d printing some parts and looking at Sudo's little metal lathe. Alan had been checking out the lathe and we have gotten some parts but there is still some things to check.

Hope to see you there.

Thomas