[OT] Berkeley, free antique radio (chassis, tubes, ...) while it lasts, SW corner Carleton & MLK

[Of Topic ... but I know there are some fans of radios and such on this list,
and it's local, so ...]

So, I noticed it yesterday evening, on my way to BALUG.org,
and it was still there when I headed home later that evening.
Was thinking to post to list then, but slipped my mind.
Anyway, to my surprise, early (bit before 6am) this morning, still there:
I didn't look in a lot of detail, but looks like << early '60s or so,
before the standard 5 tube set AM radios, so probably somewhere between
early '60s and perhaps as early as '40s? Doesn't seem to be transceiver,
missing case, might be missing some other bits, but at quick glance (I
didn't pick it up, or even touch it), seems likely otherwise at least
mostly complete (didn't notice any missing tubes, speaker still intact,
etc.).  Guessing just AM receiver, but I didn't look in much detail.

So, kind'a surprised it didn't disappear earlier.  If I had time, space,
and inclination I might snag it for myself but ... nope. So, there while
it lasts - I'm guessing also with clearer weather (no rain), and when it
gets light out, it'll probably disappear relatively quickly - lots of
traffic on MLK, so has fair amount of visibility.

And, if you snag it - or find it to no longer be there, perhaps update list,
so others don't needlessly make a trip to there.