Pi.BerkeleyLUG: meeting this Sunday 21.01.24

Meeting at SudoRoom in Oakland this coming Sunday January 21 2024 from 11am till 2pm.

SudoRoom is at 4799 Shattuck Ave., Oakland, CA 94609. For access you can push the buzzer (white button in black case) and hope someone hears or call or text me at 5109842455. I now know how to buzz the door from the Internet!!!

So this time I would like to explore the pcie on the new Pi 5. I've got some 3rd party nvme hats and some adapters to try out.

Of course you are welcome to work on whatever you want.

Coming attractions:

Next month is the Raspberry Pi anniversary. 12 years ago on February 29 the pi was released. We will be doing a "Pi Day" event. I expect our event to be listed on the foundations website. So likely we will have some extra attendees. Any kind of Pi demos that you have would be most welcome.
With official recognition there would be some swag!!
Likely couple Pi 5 kits.

Hope to see you there.

Thomas