[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[philly-lambda] Re: Projects people are working on...
- From: "Toby DiPasquale" <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [philly-lambda] Re: Projects people are working on...
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:00:04 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=DE9xhfiTXE060tGhAi61Ax41yAWgDiOlS0cwowZg8GVoExTF3mcfAck3pbw9gv8iIuUNdZFN5ya4Cz1OMHtZf2YpYjaeeS0kDa/7X0hK5Fw7xYy0qcMuzR9oOomF9sAWDXQX+IgA03KG90oYUUFvFmxkdfg6NTcO73kdQEa+ZMM=
- Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
- Mailing-list: list email@example.com; contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 7/11/07, Andrew Gwozdziewycz <email@example.com> wrote:
I'm glad someone finally decided to start this list, thanks Toby! and was
curious what kinds of projects people are working on, if any?
Something I wanted to try and get to if I had the time was a
full-featured SMTP MTA in Erlang. I figured that would be a great use
of the language/VM and also help me learn Erlang better in the
process. I was trying to get a rough draft alpha version up by the
last Erlang talk I gave, but there wasn't time.
I know Ed Watkeys is using his very own Magic framework, written in
Scheme, for some web apps he's writing/written: