[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[philly-lambda] Re: Actually read SICP?
- From: "Toby DiPasquale" <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [philly-lambda] Re: Actually read SICP?
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:47:32 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=UCAtQg5lwvGoMC7ZlVO0znTK5rxt2TpihVXt8SBBFKY7JXy+Qq75l9mQ9HI39tz8t20KvPcmNG/ykMBVEPGEdtix7qlpTrqsli3sdsLbxVRnbZv3e8/cNBQ5mI+8tMMybwWxxsMd6iwDKkTCnxtBhgc8FvKN1krx5QeASCUFoZY=
- Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
- Mailing-list: list email@example.com; contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 7/12/07, Mark Dominus <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've not read it and am wondering if I should pick it up.
I'd say yes, and be prepared to give it deep and careful study.
That seems to be the general consensus. I think I will study it on the
web and then really pound it out during a vacation. I'm also going to
transcode the SICP videos and put them on my iPhone for watching at