paul.degrandis@gmail.com on 10 Aug 2007 17:12:32 -0000

[philly-lambda] Re: Meeting recap

I'm kicking myself that I missed it!  Sounds like an awesome time.
As a Drexel Student researching Autonomic Computing, I'm sorry I
missed the Drexel vs UPenn debate.
As a developer of PyPy (JVM backend), The whole PyPy team has been
discussing some benchmarks compared to Erlang, and I would have loved
to be there to discuss that.

I can't wait for the next meeting!

Paul