Kyle R. Burton on 16 Mar 2008 19:46:47 -0700

anyone familiar with sb-cover?

I'm using it with some library code and for the most part I'm getting
what I want out of it (and lisp-unit).  There is one situation where I
have a macro in a secondary package which is just a utility for that
package (so I don't want to export it).  This macro is used in 2
functions for which there is 100% coverage.  Though, in the coverage
report the macro itself shows up as uncovered.

Anyone have any pointers (even if they're other mailing lists)?

Thanks,

Kyle