Kyle R. Burton on 20 Mar 2008 06:12:41 -0700

Re: Haskell Presentation

Jon had a lot of good stuff to present, I picked up new things about
Haskell and FP from his talk...there was even a lot that didn't get
covered.

Jon - would you be willing to do a sequel?  Maybe start with a recap
of types, then frame the problem, then waltz into monads again?

It was great, thanks for the effort it took to put it together!

Kyle

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 6:29 AM, Andrew Gwozdziewycz <apgwoz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 2008, at 12:08 AM, Jonathan Tran wrote:
>
> As for the video, Paul actual did record it.  If all goes well, I'm
> sure he'll post it soon.
>
> That's great news! Thanks Paul!
>

> --
>
> Andrew Gwozdziewycz