Jason Stelzer on 8 Jul 2008 06:22:29 -0700

Re: You don't understand. I'm not locked up in here with all of you. You're all locked up in here with me."

  • From: "Jason Stelzer" <jason.stelzer@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: You don't understand. I'm not locked up in here with all of you. You're all locked up in here with me."
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:22:19 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id :date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:reply-to :sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id:list-post :list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere; bh=z2djK87qgurtzKSlyeVfi42GhxcDSjgAc61F9nHkYjs=; b=R9SJLKNeg1zIxUq4WIZArZR2eg+AQAHNqGd2xv78s2DgukKBOL9fiiz8IchedceIcF HqckZen7wh+/sj/Z7WKQ9ExJvvZ9/CsyLB4CFTAscV9KoVotNWfIzlc1QIgovDj18r9Q UQ3ikcXI0Cw0bjVZvlmBpI9Hy/3pACoRxqeMI=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=mI7JnCMZpUElnmOCvbIBgAkVHtNyMmWRgk5KfKPouKw=; b=oi40ruNqGUfO4bnVM/2DGtL84rVfCgn/H1nbqme5q7+KXxZJ/HZqsc1Rz2IlwmDW0H ojHMHA3tKcsXYIuLBTld8ixoTPA2jQPvUy9KRusov8Ie62BGypxPO4g8crYVCXeFoVeK xNkgPT4Mf+bObw4NWFZ0ryJ+rkSva3HpKy2ZU=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda-owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

I have no experience doing it, but you're definitely on the right
track with the derived major mode. Some of the functionality and key
bindings are a bit much for a proper minor mode and as you've pointed
out, you already need cperl mode. So this is just my ++ to your
sentiment.

--
J.