Jonathan Tran on 10 Nov 2008 08:11:02 -0800

Re: Atypical Typing" talk

  • From: "Jonathan Tran" <jonnytran@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Atypical Typing" talk
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:10:50 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id :date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:reply-to :sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id:list-post :list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=xLgQgRbSyKK9+sJdwCqCsrz/QeWn62SSf5FRSsBeioM=; b=cpvuiHu75QnNNFs8KSCFSQw7CPbRA4RJxekKAGTkU1n3/4h5HBUcL5OyKPkcS1pUhM a+I7OlbYld62R0QIzdAH1vUpaF6XKiurbjUFXXc2eqbp5QZkohcNB57dy2LVZ5QqfuAX lXd/5Zs9ZbtRK3Rxu8ul7PqONc5NAE7CdnizA=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=9D9TWb12Hhs0zzOess/dR507pdVsmJLq6Q/QBD0Md1Y=; b=Wgiv+STiYHORSH1hb+ibEdEPKFxmdFLurY3dZzq5hizunp72AZJwkrpbU6Dk1nddZO AYj1z12+jC7iV7ef2Hb9lbqejachakUQFZrh09aXBp0VV80GnWMr+n14FP7HJND3n6HV GkXeM4lKeddvSeEPB1bTzYx+opBfYMtRuQfec=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Thank you for posting this.  I'm looking forward to meeting you there.