Scott Fraser on 22 Nov 2008 13:57:14 -0800

Re: Clojure talk tomorrow

  • From: Scott Fraser <Scott.E.Fraser@gmail.com>
  • To: Philly Lambda <philly-lambda@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: Clojure talk tomorrow
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 13:57:04 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :mime-version:received:date:in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent :x-http-useragent:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop :mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe :x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=VkofumFj/TOMyx23KxR/77/BKhx+tjqzIhPxJP/GH9o=; b=SVoCKxdi0BrWprcAly61U3Q6AvBWOhjJBzxhbrwBe1e6zRZe94wIGCb/Qv9tdtMxwV lNLYbITo8rhPBZyfg2k1s2ca6h16S1ybmnSsIH58mRmDbwRJqs8My2FmGwaRZrQKCSRw iO609J3Ur64b18di/GE46ZAWQSl6BiwpEsXcM=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

Mike, have you considered putting your slides from the meeting online?

thanks,

-Scott