Scott Fraser on 17 Jul 2009 18:57:16 -0700

Re: Clojure presentation July 21st by Stuart Sierra

  • From: Scott Fraser <Scott.E.Fraser@gmail.com>
  • To: Philly Lambda <philly-lambda@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: Clojure presentation July 21st by Stuart Sierra
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :mime-version:received:date:in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent :x-http-useragent:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop :mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe :x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=FMWEtxoX27yAxnFky1yC3m5pAXLu6vaMk4gMVCXseYE=; b=wX2W2uSqY8FpMdfUsVgqkpSGNFGrqXzW3huIasMh1naTGdxgtrSm9ez3K36xkRtmO1 b3ByuSKCCS8z7G+KiVnQQbjZE4Xl6nb6F4CvXqokcc0XdbkCUYP890wnSOs7SkCrWvOY R0hE1Ts3jasyQGgyL01Cc2GsyOh4LgLS3Av3E=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

+1 for me hopefully. I have a conflict, but will try and get out of it
for this!