Mike DeLaurentis on 9 Aug 2009 19:38:36 -0700

Re: (+ Emacs Clojure SLIME) workshop

  • From: Mike DeLaurentis <delaurentis@gmail.com>
  • To: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com
  • Subject: Re: (+ Emacs Clojure SLIME) workshop
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 22:38:22 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :dkim-signature:domainkey-signature:mime-version:received :in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id :list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=9GcnVNibU23DKs3jWIouWIjkQTREZ7r2qh7BXR3IDWc=; b=W801gzNoAbxzAj4vmeooQ0nXhh2CSu09wtF4rNHtvZmMwSljAGdzAN9OjwAy8ypKlU EqsnpLUmV0yfjrsNvqwJpt5MHeAD+XsyuBP0rbnIMSVxBEHtIS4g9eXiK49WgZ77HmaU Wo72cPFTZtC39lpUntKEDUgP2PwohsyxzJJnU=
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=V+OcirAHuuO06bq8iLmYvJnwY+Q6DAI1adtw6ywj5bM=; b=R3w3Y6gtsZNbrkQ007cmOfzbNMC2P1ndlaM8Efdd7X00ehael53Ek3seI8BftszXlf 5hvgeaExXzpZWHSLTHG/Qjmja+dt/UD21kSmZjQMZgxbcZJj6+Uazl3KV7VjDHBMoBS1 YtxH3M5L35cKYUlDFogdCZMIUSttR9hLqtcC8=
  • Mailing-list: list philly-lambda@googlegroups.com; contact philly-lambda+owner@googlegroups.com
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

+1