Eduard Kram on 24 Nov 2009 05:37:11 -0800

RE: Phibonacci

John:

Applying functional languages to mathematical problems is exciting and traditional area of activity, I am with you.

However, if you have specific questions in “certain area”, why not put it directly on this list, just for clarity?

Thanks,

Ed Kremer

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009v2