Chris Baglieri on 22 Nov 2009 20:08:54 -0800

Re: Digest for philly-lambda@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Game on!  It would feel really great to exercise a part of the brain that has gathered a bit of dust lately.  Basics first but looking ahead I'd love to venture into areas of big data mining and social networking analysis.