Chris Baglieri on 8 Feb 2010 07:58:30 -0800

Re: Proposal for a talk

  • From: Chris Baglieri <chris.baglieri@gmail.com>
  • To: Philly Lambda <philly-lambda@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: Proposal for a talk
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 07:58:16 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:x-beenthere:received:received:received :received:received-spf:received:mime-version:received:date :in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent:x-http-useragent:message-id :subject:from:to:x-original-authentication-results:x-original-sender :reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help :list-archive:x-thread-url:x-message-url:sender:list-unsubscribe :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fYoalSBiRYsjsXqGp+XxfqxMQPRqVYfk0TTj33ONqoI=; b=TotkQyt4qw6o3FUJ/543V2E+AfaQrzBZ1SKZlMcmkuR6K/r7eb55MZX73cTBOunBnP vgffEGsaAWsbqOeEnwU/cj+WBorloGkHfvgkNcQReJGMeEKfn/ToRqoOsEj3eZcchXVg 5brIP+wUCFaO6aFyKoN+sod/Jh6fz7Qhm/qic=
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

+1

If the date jives with my calendar, I'm definitely down for this.

Chris