mort on 9 Feb 2010 07:45:31 -0800

Re: Philly Lambda February 22nd

  • From: mort <goldman.mort@gmail.com>
  • To: Philly Lambda <philly-lambda@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: Philly Lambda February 22nd
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:45:15 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:x-beenthere:received:received:received :received:received-spf:received:mime-version:received:date :in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent:x-http-useragent:message-id :subject:from:to:x-original-authentication-results:x-original-sender :reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help :list-archive:x-thread-url:x-message-url:sender:list-unsubscribe :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0DBqg26r7C1X8BE3bzRDwUnjuRBnB1DtMKvqkoL2SpM=; b=04qcd2oqdxrvnXRDesP5gWBCKWO1vRFQHrth/1qfI+gfxFUU9qQtaFxMJA1dKxUrSU wLti+G3TTciGqAHsoNOE1sHLVWFc5m7VadUsC7Jap227bAd/wiGc7fplp37WAZSAJgSk FDnD0+WvqWh/SNCYyrZbDTVR2rGh35df5srug=
  • Sender: philly-lambda@googlegroups.com

I shall try to make it.  Cassandra sounds cool, and hopefully comes
close to fulfilling the combination of deep understanding and
powerlessness that exemplifies the tragic condition of humankind (per
wikipedia).

-- Mort